Create and manage Google CPC ad campaign with keywords and a relevant keyword and bid strategy.
The goal is to create a campaign that generates a profit, and then scale that up to it’s maximum potential.
- Test a minimum of 100 clicks per keyword per week and find key metrics:
- converison ratio
- cost to conversion
- profit margin for the campaign (estimated profit margin / compared to the ad spend)
- Fee does not include the ad budget, which will need to be a minimum of $100/week to roughly ballpark estimate 100 clicks at a dollar per click. The service fee is pre-paid monthly and is non-refundable.
- Google Ad Words account login must be provided with credit card payment info already stored.
- Cancel any time and retain your ad account
- Once profitable ad campaign is established, increasing daily budget to maximum (until you can’t buy any more clicks) is recommended to maximize profit
- Weekly optimization includes:
- weekly analysis of performance metrics
- adjustments to bid strategies
- optimizations for high quality ad ranking (lowers costs and increases ad rank)
- keyword pruning (negative keyword tools)
- up-bidding on winner keywords
- down-bidding or blocking low performers
- identifying best phrases and investing budget in the top performers
- Landing page adjustments as a result of UX data